Your Tranquil Retreat
Boutique, affordable Adelaide Hills accommodation. With 19 beautiful rooms The Lodge has 14 Standard Rooms, 1 Family Room, and 4 Poolside Rooms, all complete with everything you need whilst you explore the Adelaide Hills.
Stay, Play, Eat and Drink
Our restaurant – The Haus, is open 7-days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner – with catering for conferences and functions their speciality. Add a Bed and Breakfast Package to your stay for the perfect romantic getaway.
Located in a tranquil garden setting on the Main Street of Hahndorf, The Lodge by Haus are the perfect place to base yourself for discovering the Adelaide Hills, Barossa, McLaren Vale, Fleurieu Peninsula regions and the city of Adelaide.
Still not convinced? Watch our video below, and see the Hahndorf Accommodation Group Experience for yourself!
Treat yourself or someone else,
to an unforgettable Adelaide Hills experience…
Explore our region! We’re only minutes from:
- Prancing Pony Brewery (5 minutes)
- Beerenberg Farm (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Farm Barn (5 minutes)
- The Lane Vineyard (5 minutes)
- Gulf Brewery (5 minutes)
- Ambleside Distillery (5 minutes)
- Hans Heysen’s The Cedars (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Hill Winery (5 minutes)
- Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary (10 minutes)
- Sidewood Estate (10 minutes)
- Cleland Wildlife Park (20 minutes)
- Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens (20 minutes)
- The Big Rocking Horse (30 minutes)
- Monarto Zoo (30 minutes)
- Gorge Wildlife Park (30 minutes)
- The National Motor Museum (40 minutes)
- Adelaide CBD (20 minutes)
- McLaren Vale Wine Region (35 minutes)
- Barossa Valley Wine Region (60 minutes)
- Fleurieu Peninsula (60 minutes)
- Kangaroo Island (3 hours)