With the pool on your door-step these rooms are spacious and modern offering you a relaxing stay whether you sit on edge of the pool or in the garden terrace outside your back door. Facilities include a kitchenette, a selection of Foxtel channels and complimentary WiFi!
Room contains 1 Queen Bed and a Single Sofa Bed.
Book direct and save! We will beat any advertised third-party website rate by 5%! Conditions apply.
Call us today on (08) 8388 1000
- Air conditioned
- Linen and Towels
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Daily Room Service
- Fridge – Bar Fridge
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Swimming Pool
- Alarm Clock
- Cots Available
- Mini Bar
- Free WiFi
Book direct and save!
Ready To Book?
We aim to make your stay in our village rich with the finest local food, wine and beverages, and of course award-winning service. We promise that you will go home well rested and fed, with a smile upon your face.
You can explore the local plentiful food and wine region of the Adelaide Hills, and base yourself in our idyllic world-famous village setting for day trips to the City of Adelaide, beautiful beaches including Glenelg and Victor Harbor, the Fleurieu Peninsula, and the McLaren Vale, Langhorne Creek, and Barossa wine regions.
Explore our region! We’re only minutes from:
- Prancing Pony Brewery (5 minutes)
- Beerenberg Farm (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Farm Barn (5 minutes)
- The Lane Vineyard (5 minutes)
- Gulf Brewery (5 minutes)
- Ambleside Distillery (5 minutes)
- Hans Heysen’s The Cedars (5 minutes)
- Hahndorf Hill Winery (5 minutes)
- Warrawong Wildlife Sanctuary (10 minutes)
- Sidewood Estate (10 minutes)
- Cleland Wildlife Park (20 minutes)
- Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens (20 minutes)
- The Big Rocking Horse (30 minutes)
- Monarto Zoo (30 minutes)
- Gorge Wildlife Park (30 minutes)
- The National Motor Museum (40 minutes)
- Adelaide CBD (20 minutes)
- McLaren Vale Wine Region (35 minutes)
- Barossa Valley Wine Region (60 minutes)
- Fleurieu Peninsula (60 minutes)
- Kangaroo Island (3 hours)